Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.
Panchakarma refers to the detoxification processes used in ayurveda. Pancha means five and Karma means treatments (therapeutic activities). As the name suggests, there are five major distinctive detoxification procedures. All other therapies are sub-types of these five major detoxification procedures.
The benefits of Panchakarma include its utility in the elimination of a disease from its root cause. It helps in the removal of excess and accumulated dosha. Thus, it reduces their bad effects on the health. In addition, it also restores the natural balance of the three doshas. Eventually, it helps to regain the optimum health and restores the feelings of well-being. Furthermore, it has several other benefits including the followings:
- It is only therapy, which helps in the treatment of chronic diseases. Because it helps in the elimination of disease-causing toxins. Here toxin doesn’t mean that any toxic substance that comes from outside in the body. It refers to the substances, which may impact the health when they are in excess in the body.
- It helps the body to restitute Agni refers to metabolic power.
- Panchakarma therapies improve body’s defense mechanism.
- These therapies help to prevent several diseases that may otherwise occur later in life.
- These therapies equilibrize the three Doshas.
- Panchakarma provides benefits for improving mental functions and improves emotional health.
- Some of its therapies also help in relaxation.
- It delays aging by strengthening the tissues and eliminating blockage of microchannels in the body.
- It also increases the lifespan due to its rejuvenating properties.