Laghu Sutshekhar Ras is an ayurvedic remedy used for indigestion, headache, heartburn, gastritis and mouth sore. It is used for prepotency of Pitta humor in the body, mainly affecting the stomach. It reduces inflammation of gastric mucosa and linings of the other soft tissues.
Laghu Sutshekhar Ras contains
- Shuddha Gairika (purified red ochre) powder -66.66%
- Sonth (ginger dried rhizome) powder – 33.33%
- Betel leaf juice – PAN RAS – juice used for grinding the mixture of above two ingredients
HOW IT WORKS
Laghu Sutshekhar Ras modulates the gastric secretions. In lower dosage, it reduces Kapha and Vata consociated with Pitta. It increases appetite and digestive capacity. It is effective and most suitable for SA-AAMA condition of the Pitta Humor. It may not be well suitable for NIR-AAMA condition of Pitta.
INDICATIONS & USES
- Poor Appetite
The recommended dosage of Laghu Sutshekhar Ras is 1 to 2 tablets equivalent to 125 to 250 mg twice daily.
Directions for Use
- How to Take: Laghu Sutshekhar Ras should be taken with water.
- When to Take: After meal
- How Long to Take: 1 to 4 weeks
BRAND & MANUFACTURERS
- Divya Pharmacy