Abha Guggulu contains Shuddha Guggulu as a major ingredient. It contains 50% Guggulu. In addition to Guggulu, it contains gum of Babul tree, Triphala powder, Trikatu powder and cow’s ghee.
Abha Guggulu Ingredients
The content of Abha Guggul is as follows:
|Gum from Babul (Kikar) tree||7.14%|
Triphala consist of three ingredients:
- Haritaki Powder
- Bibhitaki Powder
- Amalaki Powder
These ingredients are present in equal proportion.
Trikatu contains three ingredients:
- Black Pepper Powder
- Long Pepper Powder
- Ginger Powder
In Trikatu, these three ingredients are also present in equal proportion.
If we take individual ingredients, the Abha Guggulu contains:
|Gum from Babul (Kikar) tree||7.14% (1 Part)|
|Haritaki Powder||7.14% (1 Part)|
|Bibhitaki Powder||7.14% (1 Part)|
|Amalaki Powder||7.14% (1 Part)|
|Black Pepper Powder||7.14% (1 Part)|
|Long Pepper Powder||7.14% (1 Part)|
|Ginger Powder||7.14% (1 Part)|
|Shuddha Guggulu||50% (7 Parts)|
Abha Guggulu Ingredients’ Benefits & Medicinal Actions
Here are benefits and medicinal properties of each ingredient used in Abha Guggulu formulation.
- Gum from Babul (Kikar) tree: Enhances bone regeneration & supports increased biomineralization. (1)
- Haritaki Powder: Reduces bone inflammation & prevents bone resorption. (2)
- Bibhitaki Powder: Reduces inflammation & support Haritaki for its therapeutic effects.
- Amalaki Powder: Exerts potent antioxidant action, improves calcium absorption and its utility in the body and prevents bone destruction. (3, 4)
- Black Pepper Powder: Enhances bio-availability of nutrients & boosts bone mineralization.
- Long Pepper Powder: Enhances bio-availability of nutrients & boosts bone mineralization.
- Ginger Powder: Reduce bone inflammation, alleviates pain, enhances bio-availability of nutrients & boosts bone mineralization.
- Shuddha Guggulu: Reduce bone inflammation, alleviates pain, prevents bone resorption and enhances fracture healing. (5)
- Cow’s Ghee: Strengthens the bone and supports healing.